What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A leading provider of end-user privacy and security software
- Delete Credit Card details, online transaction records, etc. to avoid security threats
- Get rid of Windows logs such as records of recently opened programs, search items, etc
- Erase all types of messaging logs, chat- & voice-messaging records, and more
- Secure delete unwanted Internet tracks and traces to ensure seamless privacy
- Chuck out media player records and stored playlists
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. One Click Privacy scores 71.12/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.oneclickprivacy.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: oneclickprivacy.com you’ll also be taken through to oneclickprivacy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)